On Townhall.com Gregg Jackson states 15 questions Rick Warren should ask the candidates.
However no real tough questions are going to be asked:
“Since I’m their friend, I’m not going to give them any gotcha questions,” Mr. Warren said, adding that a typical query would be, “What’s the most difficult decision you’ve had to make, and how did you make it?”
So Mr. Jackson states 15 questions that should be asked. And I would like each candidate to answer the questions.
Some important ones (Note my numbering doesn’t match the sites):
1. What is truth? And does that truth transcend all religions,views, etc?
2. Mr. Obama you say you are pro-life but support abortion including killing a baby after delivery, how does that square?
3. Mr. Obama do you believe what the Bible says about homosexuality?
4. Do Muslims go to heaven?
5. Who is Jesus in your life?
6. What is the message of the gospel?
The answers given by the candidate would make or break the presidential contest in ways we can only dream about. Of course ho would we know they are honest and not just playing to the crowd?