I know all of you follow and check into our website every day, but we are announcing we are looking for a new Altiris Consultant to join our company. ITS is one of the National Partners that Symantec has and we are looking for a new consultant.
From our website:
ITS is currently looking for experienced Altiris Consultant / Engineers to be responsible for providing on-site, enterprise systems/process design and implementation services for our clients and partners. This individual will be responsible for implementing lifecycle management solutions and services.
- Prior on-site consulting experience is preferred.
- Effective presentation and communication of technical product details and best practices.
- Assisting customers with product implementations.
- Creating design, implementation, detailed process and post engagement documentation.
- Travel required.
- Knowledgeable in the assessment, planning, design and implementation of systems and/or availability management tools.
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices and processes.
- Assume leadership on engagements and work without direct supervision, interfacing with the customer IT and business-function leaders.
- Active role in the Altiris Sales Process which includes proposal creation, Altiris presentations, sales calls, research, and project scoping.
Working knowledge of system management software is preferred.
- Asset Management Suite
- Client Management Suite
- Deployment Server
- WISE Studio
- Helpdesk / Service Desk 7
- Symantec Workflow Solution
- LAN Desk
- Microsoft SMS
For more information see our website: www.itsdelivers.com/about.php